- 5 Gallon Igloo Sport Roller Cooler
- 3/8″ x 50′ Stainless Steel Tubing in a 8 1/2″ diameter Coil
- 3/8” OD x 1/4” id x 6’ beer supply line
- Black beer out disconnect for keg
- 3” stainless steel shank
- 1/4” barb stainless steel tail piece
- 3/8” stainless steel compression fittings with 1/4” barbs
- Perlick stainless steel creamer faucet
- Faucet spanner wrench
- Tap handle (White Labs yeast vial and nut)
Drill a 1” hole in the front for the shank
Drill a 1/2” hole in the back for the beer supply line.
Attach compression fittings to both ends of the chilling coil. Tighten securely.
Place coil into cooler. Insert beer supply line through the back of the cooler and attach it to the coil barb fitting. When not in use, the beer supply line can be pushed through the hole and stored inside.
Insert the shank and tighten the nut on the inside.
Attach the tail piece with the rubber washer and nut
Attach a short piece of beer supply line from the coil barb fitting to the tail piece.
Install faucet and tighten with spanner wrench
Check for proper alignment
Remove the label from the yeast vial, drill a hole in the cap and mount it to the faucet bonnet. The vial can be filled with grain, hops or whatever you like.
Add a keg of your favorite brew, fill the cooler with ice and water, serve